Volunteer!

Volunteering with MSNCB

Talk the Talk & Walk the Walk

April 2022 There is an adage that says, “Talk the Talk & Walk the Walk.” Essentially, it means that what you say you should do!
Read More

We want to know!
Happy spring to everyone and I wish you a wonderful Nurses’ Week coming up in May! I love this time of year as we begin to see a renewal of life and resources in nature. Flowers are blooming, leaves are returning, butterflies are merging, and there is a lot of positive energy in the universe.
Read More

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

Shining a Light on Posttraumatic Stress Disorder

Posttraumatic Stress Disorder

Among the U.S. population, 7-8 percent will have PTSD at some point in their lives. Approximately 10 percent of women and 4 percent of men develop PTSD at some point in their lives.
Read More

Is This What it is Supposed to be Like?

Is This What it is Supposed to be Like?

April 2022 Connections - President’s Message

Recently I was talking to nurse leaders at a hospital on the east coast. We were discussing the state of their nursing unit and all the new staff they have.  They told me that one of their nurses with 2 years of experience—all during the pandemic—asked them, “is this what it is like?” 
Read More

Join us for the 31th AMSN Annual Convention September 29 – October 2, 2022. Celebrating 31 Years Dedicated to Med-Surg Nurses. Join the Global Celebration at Convention this year.

AMSN Convention 2022

See you in San Antonio

See you in San Antonio! We are committed to having something in person, especially after having to be virtual the past two years. Unless we are told that we are unable to be together in San Antonio, you can trust that we’ll be together in some way this year.
Read More

Please visit the Help Center with any questions you may have about Publications.

Help Center

Months

Topics